At Ballyrobin Hotel & Bistro we are always happy to hear from talented hard working individuals so please feel free to drop us a line or e mail providing us with your details to keep on file should a vacancy arise.
We have current vacancies at present for the following positions:
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Manager and will be responsible for delivering high standards of service in the restaurant. You will be responsible for cash handling and till opening/closing procedures on shift as well as training of staff members in line with the hotels standards.
The Successful Candidate will have
- An understanding of the importance of quality guest service with an eye for detail.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Effective Organisational Skills with an ability to lead and motivate a team and take ownership of your shift
- IT skills
- Previous experience (minimum 6 months) within a Restaurant environment at supervisor level required.
- Experience in hotel reception or housekeeping would also be desired but not a necessity.
The position is approx. 40 hours per week and involves shift work and weekend work.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27 February 2019
Casual Waiting Staff- Part Time
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 February 2019
Download application form below or phone 028 9442 2211 for more information.
Ballyrobin Country Lodge is an Equal Opportunities Employer